Feb 1, 2011

a sneak peek




Did you miss me? I wish I had a better reason for my ridiculously long absence, but I don't. Life got busy. What can I say?

Lovely readers, thanks for your patience as I moved cities, started a job, and then got an apartment! It's been hectic and fun, and now I'll *hopefully* be able to devote more time to this blog moving forward. I know -- there are all those bloggers out there who can have babies or buy a house and blog about it as it happens. Apparently, I'm not one of them.

Obviously, a lot has happened since we last talked. Most importantly, I moved into a new apartment. I'm still waiting on a few pieces -- like my Parson's desk... sigh -- so I'll hold off showing you the room until it's finished. However, here's a sneak peak!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment