Nov 18, 2010

Is it too early for Christmas music?


I know Christmas music isn't supposed to start until after Thanksgiving, but I'm feeling extra holiday-ish right now. Plus, I've noticed that after Thanksgiving I'm always too stressed about family gatherings and buying gifts to really enjoy the season! So, I'm going to start enjoying my Christmas music now.

Enjoy the playlist!

Belsana, Bittersweet Eve
Copeland, Do You Hear What I Hear
Death Cab For Cutie, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Eartha Kitt, Santa Baby
Fall Out Boy, Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Frank Sinatra, Let It Snow
Jason Gleason, Sleigh Bells and Wine
Ivy, Christmas Time Is Here
Mairi Campbell & Dave Francis, Auld Lang Syne
Frank Sinatra, Ave Maria
Kenny Loggins, I Celebrate Me Home
Relient K, Celebrate The Day
Jimmy Eat World, Last Christmas
The Killers, Don't Shoot Me Santa
Leona Naess, Christmas
Maroon 5, Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
Mariah Carey, All I Want For Christmas
The Raveonettes, The Christmas Song
Relient K, I Hate Christmas Parties
8mm, On A Silent Night
Ingrid Michaelson, Snowfall
Something Corporate, Forget December
The Fray, Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

No comments:

Post a Comment