Nov 20, 2010

Current delights and displeasures

Things that are currently making me happy:

This blog post. Unbelievably hilarious.

Dreams of decorating my new bedroom in lots of gray, white, fur, and wood. Sort of a rustic, vintage, luxe vibe, with a little Town & Country thrown in for good measure. You get it, right? Right.



The definition of a man repeller. (Thanks for the revelation, Sara.)

This picture.



The fact that Thanksgiving is imminent.


Things that are currently making me unhappy:

My hair. I'm not sure my hairdresser understood the "ombre" color trend I was going for. (Reference below.) Now, boxed hair dye may be necessary. Stay tuned for updates...


Apartment hunting in New York. From Philadelphia. Not that easy.

The fact that Pinterest has been down for maintenance for the past half an hour. Devastating.



xo

P.S. I need a better sign-off. "xo"? Come onnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment